Parking Lot of Nunacor Building, 32-34 Lodge Bay Road, Mary’s Harbour, NL
The Nunacor Development Corporation is accepting proposals for snowplowing and de-icing services at the Nunacor Building located at 32-34 Lodge Bay Road, Mary’s Harbour, NL.
Nunacor reserves the right to accept and/or reject any and/or all proposals as may be deemed necessary.
Scope of Work:
Work will include plowing/removing snow from the parking lot and de-icing as necessary after snow removal.
De-icing agents must be environmentally friendly.
The term of the contract shall be up to one (1) winter season and may extend to additional seasons should both parties agree. The contract may be terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days written notice.
The Vendor must:
• Possess appropriate licences
• Provide appropriate equipment in safe and good working condition
• Possess appropriate insurance
• The successful vendor must provide proof of insurance and licences before beginning work
Proposal to include:
• Name of Company
• Contact, address, phone number and email
• Year, make and model of equipment to be used
• Amount of bid
• Proposal must indicate if individual is a member of NunatuKavut or if business is a NunatuKavut Registered Indigenous Business
Bids may be mailed or delivered in person in a sealed envelope clearly marked *Snow Removal Proposal* to:
Nunacor Development Corporation
32-34 Lodge Bay Road
P.O. Box 169
Mary’s Harbour, NL
Deadline: January 11, 2019 at 4pm Newfoundland Time
Competition Number: MH-19-001
Did you know Indigenous tourism creates over 1000 jobs in NL? Very informative luncheon presentation by… https://t.co/bWkEyDid5e