Consultant Advisory Services (CAS) Funding

Consultant Advisory Services (CAS) Funding



Business Planning & Marketing Research

CAS Funding helps businesses to conduct valuable research and develop marketing strategies to better help them reach clients.

Learn more about how this funding program can help your business get started or reach the next level.

Business Planning

A client that is interested in starting their own business and will require the assistance of a consultant to complete a business plan will be eligible for funding. This funding will not exceed 75% of the total consulting cost, to a maximum of $6500 (before taxes). The client will be responsible for the remaining 25% and any amount over $6500.

Marketing Research, Strategies and Materials

A client that is currently working full-time with their business and seeking assistance with marketing research, strategies or materials will be eligible for up to 75% of the total consulting cost to a maximum of $5000 (before taxes). The client will be responsible for the remaining 25% of the cost and any amount over $5000.

How to Apply

If you are interested in applying for Consulting Advisory Services, please contact us at 709.896.5722. The application may be faxed to the NunatuKavut Business Centre at (709) 896-5739 or mailed to P.O. Box 418, Station C, Goose Bay, NL A0P 1C0.

 

Contact Us for More Information

Latest
Tweet

On behalf of everyone at Nunacor and subsidiary companies, we would like to congratulate our CEO, Andy A. Turnbull… https://t.co/1sCgDhA4TO

Search Nunacor

Cancel Search