February 28, 2013
We’re Hiring – Finance Manager
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors the financial position of the
Nunacor Development Corporation, its subsidiaries and the NunatuKavut Business Centre.
- Implements cost controls, accounting procedures, payroll, and
bookkeeping tasks on behalf of the Nunacor and its subsidiaries.
- Completes monthly bank reconciliation, complies standard month end files and publishes monthly financial statements.
- Maintains standard contract files complete with proposals, contracts and progress claims. Assist with preparation of contracts.
- Liaises with suppliers and customers to ensure accounts payable and receivables are current.
- Liaises with auditors and prepares all necessary documentation for yearend audits.
- Monitors project budgets to ensure the Nunacor and its subsidiaries are within budget.
- Monitors cash flows and liaises with the bank and funding agencies on all such related issues.
- Provides diverse business support to Nunacor projects.
- Provides business advice and guidance to NunatuKavut Business Centre clients upon request.
- Works closely with NunatuKavut Business Centre clients and activities within NunatuKavut Business Centre.
- Post-secondary education in business administration or finance; or three to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced experience using Simply Accounting.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Nunacor offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This position is for one year, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Deadline to apply is March 14, 2013.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Andy Turnbull, General Manager
Nunacor Development Corporation
Email: [email protected]
In Person: 169 Hamilton River Road, Goose Bay, NL
Please note this is an internal/external posting.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED.