April 14, 2015
We’re hiring – Business Development Assistant (Summer Student)
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant (Student Position) to join our team.
Job duties include:
- Perform administrative support to General Manager.
- Research, analyze and monitor labour market daily for business within NunatuKavut territory.
- Assist in the preparation of bids that are up for tender.
- Assist with implementing various special projects.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of Nunacor business plans.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed progress reports.
- Maintain contact with Nunacor strategic partners.
- Represent Nunacor at various business events.
- Maintain organized office and conference room
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have been in school full-time in the previous academic year and will be attending post-secondary studies full-time in Fall 2015.
- Experience using Microsoft office is an asset.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Salary: $12.00 per hour
This position is for 7 weeks at 35 hours per week.
Deadline to apply is April 29, 2015.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Deborah Newman, Partnership and Job Development Coordinator
Nunacor Development Corporation
In Person: 169 Hamilton River Road, Goose Bay, NL
Email: [email protected]
Nunacor is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company
PDF Version: Business Development Assistant (Summer Student)