September 30, 2013
Job Opportunity – Business Development Officer
We are looking for a Business Development Officer to join our team.
Job duties include:
- Provides entrepreneurial assistance and counseling to NunatuKavut Business Centre clients.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of client business plans.
- Coordinates and recommends direction to the Nunacor Development Corporation and NunatuKavut Business Centre clients on available funding sources and consulting services.
- Promotes and maintains the NunatuKavut Business Registry.
- Promotes services of the NunatuKavut Business Centre.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors labor market data in NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) territory.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed progress reports.
- Maintains client files and statistics and follows up with clients regularly.
- Inputs client data into the ARMS database after client meetings.
- Determines client eligibility and gathers personal information.
- Promotes entrepreneurship to the NCC Membership.
- Plans business workshops and training.
- Travel required to NunatuKavut communities.
- Successfully completed post secondary education in business administration, human resource development, finance or similar field of study; or three to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Nunacor offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline to apply is October 15, 2013.
Please note: This is an internal and external posting.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Andy Turnbull, General Manager
Nunacor Development Corporation
Email: [email protected]
In Person: 169 Hamilton River Road, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
PDF Version: Business Development Officer Job Ad 2013